Tuesday, July 10, 2012

[Fashion] Toronto Day 2

The outfit I wore for my second day of teaching was actually inspired by another fashion blogger, Katie of High Heels and Bubble Gum. I loved the idea of a summery white "suit" with a busy design underneath. Her post is here, and this is what she wore:

Katie's Original Outfit


While Katie wore a cardigan on top, I chose to go with a white blazer.

Top: New York & Company | Blazer: H&M | Capris: The Limited | Shoes: Shoe Carnival

I had also packed a plain green button down and couldn't decide whether to wear it underneath or this black and white print with the ruffled neckline. I liked the texture added by the ruffles, although the green color definitely popped a bit more.

Ring: Forever21 | Necklace: Gifted (made by my friend Lea) | Watch: Japan

Don't you just love the awesome hotel room background?! hahaha

I debated this outfit because I thought it might be too much white - while Katie's outfit is a bit more subdued by the soft white of the cardigan, my blazer is a bright white like my capris. Even looking at these pics, I wonder if it was too much white...


What do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from readers! Thanks for stopping by!
And I make a point to visit the blogs of my commenters, so if you have one, please leave me a way of getting there along with your comment.

(Please don't leave a comment that's only asking me to go to your blog - you might have a great blog but this type of comment is just bad manners.)