Friday, March 1, 2013

[Vlog] February Shopping Part 2

And here's the rest of what I got in February that blew my budget!! (See part 1 here)


Purchases:
  • Pink heels, White House Black Market via Alexis Suitcase, $15
  • Green wedges, Karen Millen via Alexis Suitcase, $5
  • Black chevron bangles, Target, $3.98
  • Green bangle, Target, $8.50
  • Scarf, Gap via Alexis Suitcase, $13.50
  • Floral blazer, Lauren Conrad for Kohl's, $14.00
  • Sunglasses, New York and Company, $5/each, $10 total
  • White sheer top, Macy's, $16.80 but store credit of $40 makes it $0
Total for this vlog:  $69.98
Total for Feb: $203.44 (plus $80 for Prabal Gurung items = $283.44)

Overall, I only went over by $24ish, unless you count the Prabal Gurung items I saved money for, in which case I blew my budget pretty badly. Though I had money saved, the items weren't necessary, so I do feel a bit guilty about buying them. I really want to be better this month, but I already am planning on hitting H&M after work today to pick up a top that I was lusting over last weekend. This spells trouble so early in the month...hopefully ya'll will keep me in check!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from readers! Thanks for stopping by!
And I make a point to visit the blogs of my commenters, so if you have one, please leave me a way of getting there along with your comment.

(Please don't leave a comment that's only asking me to go to your blog - you might have a great blog but this type of comment is just bad manners.)