But I didn't.
Basically, I like doing my videos when my husband is gone because I can do them in the dining room without competing against the TV. Our house has a super open floor plan so I may as well be in the same room as the TV when it's on.
Tuesday night, hubs has class for his MBA. Tuesday night is the perfect night to make a video.
The first Tuesday of February I was in LA.
The second Tuesday I went to dinner with a friend I haven't seen in ages.
The third Tuesday I forgot.
So here we are. I apologize again for the length of this video. You can skip it if you really want to and just read below as I hang my head in shame.
- Green flowered top, Forever 21 (similar, similar, similar), $19.80
- White printed top, Love 21 (same), $22.80
- Cobalt blazer, Forever 21, $15.99
- Damask pants, Forever 21 (similar), $29.90
- Destroyed jeggings, American Eagle Outfitters (same), $29.99
- Printed heels, Prabal Gurung for Target (same), $39.99
- Black heels, Prabal Gurung for Target (same), $39.99
- Silver heels, Betsey Johnson via Alexis Suitcase, $15.00