Monday, February 11, 2013

[Life] Refreshed

Ahhhh.

I'm back. A nice little weeklong blog-vacay was perfect.

I didn't mean to take one. But I went to LA on business last week and lo and behold, I put my blog aside. That also means I was terrible at planning future posts, so today, you're going to get a bunch of pictures from my LA trip.


Why is it this difficult to board a plane?



Venice Beach, morning run







The lone outfit snap of the trip. Also, that's not a pendant in the center of my shirt, it's the key tag for my rental car. Ooops!





Aaaand I did a little shopping, because downtown Santa Monica has a Love 21 store that we don't have in Atlanta.

I tried on this...


And bought it. I also tried on this...


But it was way too boxy.

What have you been up to lately?

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a GREAT trip to CA, jamie! i LOVE that shirt you bought from Love21! it looks gorgeous on you!!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from readers! Thanks for stopping by!
And I make a point to visit the blogs of my commenters, so if you have one, please leave me a way of getting there along with your comment.

(Please don't leave a comment that's only asking me to go to your blog - you might have a great blog but this type of comment is just bad manners.)