Friday, January 3, 2014

[Beauty] Why Is No One Talking About This Product?

I've mentioned previously that I have really gotten into makeup and beauty products as of late. I've been watching all my favorite beauty gurus on YouTube and trying to teach myself how to be better at putting on my face.

With this new-found interest has come a bevy of new-to-me products. I generally stuck to the drugstore (knowing little about mid-range or high end products, period), but as I discovered the world of beauty bloggers and makeup vloggers, I started to expand my interests.

Now, I have a great mix of both drugstore and mid-to-high end stuff. I don't have much of the super high end lines (Chanel, Dior, Guerlain, YSL, Marc Jacobs, etc) - but I have tried a lot outside of those. There are products recommended by lots of ladies that I have tried and loved - Urban Decay shadows, Tarte lip products, BareMinerals Mineral Veil....but there is one product that recently I have been loving and no one in the blogging/vlogging world is talking about it!!!! And it's a drugstore find!

Here


It's the ELF High Definition Powder. I got mine at Target. This stuff is "pricier" for ELF - I say pricier because most of the line is $1-$3. But oh wow is it amazing. It feels like silk on my skin. It makes my face look airbrushed. It's easily a dupe for the BareMinerals Mineral Veil that sells for $20.

I'm shocked as to why no one else is talking about this?? Is it hard to find? Is it hidden among other more attractive items in the rack? I have no idea. But its praises must be sung. What about you? Have you tried it?

2 comments:

  1. Ooo, this looks like such a nice product! I use the Make Up Forever one and it makes my skin look flakey, so I'll have to check this one out. Thanks for sharing this find :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! I just looked through my archives--I've talked about it 9 times!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from readers! Thanks for stopping by!
And I make a point to visit the blogs of my commenters, so if you have one, please leave me a way of getting there along with your comment.

(Please don't leave a comment that's only asking me to go to your blog - you might have a great blog but this type of comment is just bad manners.)