This week's poll:
1. Your favorite pair of pajamas?
I really don't wear pajamas in "pairs" persay. I have a bunch of pajama pants that I usually just pair with tees or tanks. But my favorite pair of pajama pants are navy Nautica ones with multicolor anchors on them. I got them at Macy's during an after-Christmas sale 2 Christmases ago and haven't been able to find them for such a steal since.
2. Do you still de-fuzz your legs in the winter?
I do, but less frequently. And I probably wouldn't at all except that I work out and wear capris or shorts, so I don't want to be the girl with the gross legs at the gym.
3. When was the last time you cleaned your makeup brushes?
Last Sunday. I spot clean them daily but on Sundays I actually give them a real wash.
4. Have you ever worn eyelash extensions?
Nope, and I don't have the desire to, simply because they're so expensive for how long they last!!
5. What are three of your eye makeup staples?
Too Faced Shadow Insurance, Too Faced 3-Way Liner, Urban Decay Big Fatty mascara
6. What’s your stance on long, pointy nails?
I think they look dated. Kudos to gals who have the confidence to wear them, but they're definitely not something I'm personally into.
|Not my thang!|
7. What’s one weird thing your pet does?
She chews on her face. She's a boxer dog, and they have these jowls - and so often they get stuck in her mouth. It makes me laugh every time.
8. Are you more of a palette or a singles girl?
Definitely a palette girl. I have singles because when I started out with makeup I didn't know palettes existed, and I've purchased some singles because I really loved the color, but my preference is almost always for palettes. I like how easy it is to create a look with a palette because the colors are so complimentary. I also love how easy it is to grab one when I travel and get multiple unique eye looks out of it over the course of a trip!
9. Do you take cream and/or sugar in your tea?
Neither because I think tea is gross.
10. To do great things, you must _____.
Work hard!! Give it some effort! Nothing great happens solely on its own.
How would you answer these questions?