Thursday, February 21, 2013

[Beauty] Ombre Nails Part 2

Awhile back, I took a stab at ombre nails and really liked how it came out. I've thought about trying it again a whole bunch of times since, but it seemed like such a giant pain in the ass to fish through my nearly 100 bottles of nail polish to find the right mix.

So, on a boring Saturday afternoon a week or so ago, I did just that. Went through my nail polish collection and picked out some colors to do an ombre paint job.


You can see the actual differences between colors better here:




Do you like ombre style nails? Have you tried it?

2 comments:

  1. Dang, you own a LOT of nail polish! I love the ombre look but I don't think I have the right shades to do it.

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    February Group Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty ombre look. I'm currently trying to grow out my nails after years of biting with the hope to eventually do fun designs/color combos like this!

    -Elissa
    Professionally Petite

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from readers! Thanks for stopping by!
And I make a point to visit the blogs of my commenters, so if you have one, please leave me a way of getting there along with your comment.

(Please don't leave a comment that's only asking me to go to your blog - you might have a great blog but this type of comment is just bad manners.)