Tuesday, July 16, 2013

[OOTD] When I Grow Up

Do you ever have one of those weeks where it's hard to focus because of something fun looming on the horizon? I am totally having one of those weeks. This weekend, I'm heading to Orlando with ten of my girlfriends to be inundated with dance. Eleven of us dance team members are headed to the Fun In the Sun line dance event to learn fun new stuff that we can turn around and perform.

We'll be staying across 4 rooms in the hotel, bringing tons of provisions (read: rum punch, beer, and lots of liquor thanks to Cheryl, whose husband is a distributor), and just having a fun, dance-filled girl's weekend. I'm riding down with 3 of my girls, and all I can think about this week are the things I want to get done before I go - things like personalized cups to carry around our drinks, and making 2 gallons of my infamous rum punch.

Anyway. Today's look is an inspired one - perhaps my favorite recreation so far. I had pinned this image from Emily at A Devine Life and wanted to create my own version:



Top, Skirt, Heels:  Target

Sunnies: New York & Company



Bracelet: Charlotte Russe

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your interpretation of emily's look, jamie!! and your hair is looking amazing, BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that skirt in you! That color is gorgeous!

    xo,
    Jacqueine

    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from readers! Thanks for stopping by!
And I make a point to visit the blogs of my commenters, so if you have one, please leave me a way of getting there along with your comment.

(Please don't leave a comment that's only asking me to go to your blog - you might have a great blog but this type of comment is just bad manners.)