Thursday, April 25, 2013

[OOTD] Winter??

More old pics to post for this week...it's freezing stinkin cold in Dallas right now so I may as well be wearing these layers!!!


Details:
Plaid top, Sweater - Old Navy
Scarf - H&M
Jeans - Target
 Boots - Macy's
Sunnies - Kohl's


I've been taking it pretty easy this week - I'm just outside the city so I haven't taken the time to try and get downtown. Tonight, however, I'm planning on hitting up the "biggest honky tonk" in the US to do some dancing - hopefully it's fun!!





What are you up to this week?

1 comment:

  1. look at you lookin' all fab, jamie!!! i can't believe it's cold in DALLAS!! what up with that?

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from readers! Thanks for stopping by!
And I make a point to visit the blogs of my commenters, so if you have one, please leave me a way of getting there along with your comment.

(Please don't leave a comment that's only asking me to go to your blog - you might have a great blog but this type of comment is just bad manners.)