Monday, June 3, 2013

[Shopping] Call for Help

Calling all fitness fanatics and gym gurus! (And even if you don't consider yourself one, you still might be able to help!) I am in need of a new gym bag. I've been using the same bag for over 10 years now and it's time to retire it. Not only is it old, I really don't love the way that it looks, and it's not as functional as it could be because it wasn't meant to be a gym bag in the first place. However, I've been on the lookout for a few days now and can't find a bag that quite embodies what I want. So, I thought I would turn to the blogiverse and see if ya'll can point me in the right direction!

What I'd like:
  • A medium size bag - I don't need anything huge, nor will something tiny do.
  • Under $100 - honestly I'd prefer to keep this at $50 if possible, but will spend more for the right bag. Sorry, but this means Lululemon is a bit out of reach.
  • Preferably will have a way to carry my yoga mat. Right now I actually carry a separate bag to yoga, which means when I want to go to yoga and spin on the same day (which I do almost every Sunday morning), I need to carry two bags. Ideally I'd love to have a bag with either a bottom strap to strap in my mat, or a zip opening on each side to slide through my mat, or a space at the top of the bag to carry my mat on top between the straps.
  • I tend to gravitate towards a more tote-style bag, but I might not be sold on that style.
  • It needs to be cute and feminine!
Honestly, I don't even know where to start looking. I went to Dick's and to Sports Authority but didn't really love their selection of Adidas and Nike bags. Lululemon is out of my price range. Athleta doesn't have much of a selection.

Help!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from readers! Thanks for stopping by!
And I make a point to visit the blogs of my commenters, so if you have one, please leave me a way of getting there along with your comment.

(Please don't leave a comment that's only asking me to go to your blog - you might have a great blog but this type of comment is just bad manners.)