Sunday, June 2, 2013

[Random] Sunday Soup Revisited

Some funday for your Sunday!

Will Wheaton on why it's awesome to be a nerd:


I saw this card and I had to laugh, because I read so many blogs by twenty-somethings and many of them lament how they're so old. It makes me laugh. Come on, ladies - I'm 31 and I'm nowhere close to old, that is such a ridiculous statement!

Funny Birthday Ecard: 25th Birthday: Happy 25th birthday to someone who thinks of 25 as old.
Half of the blog world....haha

Seriously....so. cute.

cuteness-drill
Knead-knead-knead-EYES! (via)

I want to say this to everyone who comes to my house, but I refrain.


Things Michelle Tanner can teach you about dating.

Too cute:



Weird 90s products....talk about a trip down memory lane!!!

So excited for this...!



And this is a great laugh.

funny auto-correct texts - Worst Date EVER
Bahaha



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from readers! Thanks for stopping by!
And I make a point to visit the blogs of my commenters, so if you have one, please leave me a way of getting there along with your comment.

(Please don't leave a comment that's only asking me to go to your blog - you might have a great blog but this type of comment is just bad manners.)