- Some heels. I think almost every woman can put this on their list. It's especially annoying for me because my right foot is half a size bigger than my left, so shoes rarely fit both feet the same way.
- Underwear with no stretch. Talk about constricting!!!
- Being trapped in a giant crowd. Think leaving a baseball game or a concert. Being stuck in traffic is the same. It all makes my anxiety spike.
- Hanging out with people who are fighting.
- Spin class after I haven't been in awhile. Not the class itself, but how I feel the 48 hours after. Bruised. If you know what I mean. Haha.
Now to the outfit. Can I just say I love hats?? I don't wear them nearly enough but I love them. And I have probably way more than it's healthy to have. I've been trying to work them in more and more.
|Coat: Old Navy | Jeans, Hat: Target (both older) | Boots: Boscov's | Scarf: Made by me|
Again, I was playing with my manual settings and didn't realize how blurred these pics are. Sorry guys!