Wednesday, May 1, 2013

[OOTD] The Story of My Life

Today starts the Blog Every Day in May challenge. The first prompt? Day 1, Wednesday: The story of your life in 250 words or less. Jeez. We're not starting easy here. But here goes...

Nazareth, PA. Parents. Brother. Elementary School. Middle School. High School. Volleyball, Basketball. High Hurdles in Track, 21 year old hurdle record broken. Graduation. University of Pittsburgh. Pathfinders. Delta Zeta. Tower A, Forbes, Sorority suite. Best Friends. Fun. Semester at Sea. Internship. Published books. Best 4 years of my life. First job. First car, manual Mustang GT. South side apartment. Second job. Love of my life. Atlanta. New job. New car. Engagement. Join dance team. Make friends. Wedding #1. Wedding #2. Buy house. Get dog. Get dream job. Live happily ever after.

Whew. Now how about an outfit?


The inspiration for this outfit came from a look by Marion that I had pinned:

Via

I added the scarf, and then a camel trench and gold bag. I was really happy with the color combo of the shirt and scarf!!


Outfit Details:
Top, Trench - Old Navy
Scarf - London street market
Jeans - Express (old)
Wedges, Bag - Target
Bracelets - F21, gifted
Watch - gifted







Aaaaaannnnd a couple Lexi bombs:










Also linking up with Catherine!




Whatever Works Wednesday link-up party on smalltownbigwardrobe.com

7 comments:

  1. I love the scarf with the green top. You look great!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Love your green top and scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute top!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great blog! love that top and so glad u stopped by mine! now following u on gfc hope u will follow back :)


    XO Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving your top and the scarf. The colors are gorgeous.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from readers! Thanks for stopping by!
And I make a point to visit the blogs of my commenters, so if you have one, please leave me a way of getting there along with your comment.

(Please don't leave a comment that's only asking me to go to your blog - you might have a great blog but this type of comment is just bad manners.)