Tuesday, May 7, 2013

[OOTD] Black and White, 5 Ways: With Leopard

Today's Blog Every Day in May prompt: The Things You're Most Afraid Of. There are a lot of things I'm afraid of. Something bad happening to my husband. Physical pain (drastic, like a broken bone or massive surgery, not things like a paper cut). Death, especially in terms of my parents. I don't want to think about life without them, they mean so much to me. The unknown. There are so many things in life I worry about because I'm scared of them, and they all have to do with things unknown in the future. Childbirth. I do NOT do well with pain, blood, or needles, all things that can come into play there. Losing my dog. Even though I know it's the nature of having a dog that they will one day have to leave you.

What a Debbie Downer of a post. Let's talk about clothing to pep it up.

Does anyone else out there think of leopard as a neutral? I've definitely come to think of it that way. So for my next iteration of black and white, I added a leopard accent to the outfit.

Top: Express | Tuxedo Skinnies: Target | Leopard Cardigan: Thrifted, Goodwill | Flats: Old Navy





2 comments:

  1. Very cute outfit. I especially like the tuxedo detailing on the pants.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from readers! Thanks for stopping by!
And I make a point to visit the blogs of my commenters, so if you have one, please leave me a way of getting there along with your comment.

(Please don't leave a comment that's only asking me to go to your blog - you might have a great blog but this type of comment is just bad manners.)