Tuesday, December 4, 2012

[Blogging] Bad Blogger

Just popping in to say I haven't forgotten about this blog! (I'm not entirely sure there's anyone out there who noticed, which is fine, but in case there was....)

This past weekend I was just not in the mood to blog. I was being completely lazy about it - and that's ok! But I had big plans to get a few posts ready for this week....and then I ran out of time on Sunday. And now I'm in Connecticut, back teaching at ESPN, and have no access to any of my pictures. So....there may or may not be another post until the end of the week. A weeklong haitus if you will.

Stick with me...I'll be back!

1 comment:

I absolutely love hearing from readers! Thanks for stopping by!
And I make a point to visit the blogs of my commenters, so if you have one, please leave me a way of getting there along with your comment.

(Please don't leave a comment that's only asking me to go to your blog - you might have a great blog but this type of comment is just bad manners.)