Monday, December 17, 2012

[Inspired] She Make Me Wanna Break My Bank

 It seems a bit strange to post something trivial like this without having mentioned the tragedy in Newtown. However, there is little left to be said that hasn't been said already. I will say only this: my heartfelt prayers go out to all those affected by this horrific event. It is tragic and heartbreaking. I pray those affected find the strength to move forward, one day at a time. I will be participating in the blogger day of silence tomorrow.

Hello new people! Welcome readers from The Tiny Heart!! If you're new to these parts, check out this post to learn a little more about yours truly and this blog. I hope you'll stick around!

This week, I'm taking some time to pay homage some of my favorite looks from some of my favorite bloggers! It's a week of inspired looks that I was super excited to interpret.

Today's outfit wasn't worn by a blogger, but was put together by one!

Sweater: Gap (winter 2011) | Jeans: F21 | Boots: Shoeland (here) | Vest: Old Navy (old)

This outfit collage appeared over at College Prepster and I immediately pinned it. I loved the look of pairing the same color vest and shoe, and the pop of purple is great. I don't have a ton of purple in my wardrobe and I forgot about this great sweater!





stillbeingmolly

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad the puffy vests are back in style! Yours looks really cute with those heeled boots! PS Got your gift card this weekend in the mail...thanks so much!!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Dec. Group Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE your interpretation with the more gray / olive vest and boot matching combo. it looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in LOVE with the boots!! Sigh...wish it would HURRY UP AND GET COLD HERE! LOL! Happy New Follower!

    Tif
    Ramblings of a Southern Belle
    http://www.rambling-southern-belle.com

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from readers! Thanks for stopping by!
And I make a point to visit the blogs of my commenters, so if you have one, please leave me a way of getting there along with your comment.

(Please don't leave a comment that's only asking me to go to your blog - you might have a great blog but this type of comment is just bad manners.)