So. In an attempt to turn new-followers-who-only-followed-because-Shanna-required-them-to-in-order-to-enter-the-giveaway-followers into followers-who-actually-want-to-follow-my-bloggy-blog-followers, I thought I'd take a cue from one of my favorite bloggers, Erin, and do a "what you should know" post. Ok, let's make that happen.
1. I love Christmas music. I am also a firm believer in the holidays being celebrated in proper time and order. This means I didn't listen to a single Christmas song until the day after Thanksgiving. Since then I've been listening to the 500+ of them I own on repeat. And nothing else. I think my hubby is sick of it already.
3. I have a dog named Lexi and I'm obsessed with her. She randomly inserts herself into my pictures and I think it's hilarious.
4. I'm a bit shameless here on the blog. I broke my nose this past summer and shared this gorgeous picture. That is reason alone to stick around.
5. I have a husband. He's Indian with a British accent and sometimes I can't understand him. You'd think after 7 years together I'd have that all wrapped up.
6. I love high heels but they kill my feet. I will choose the pain of style over comfort solely because I feel so confident when I'm lifted up a few inches.
7. I am obsessed with cheese. I will put it on anything. And I will try any kind. Even the stinky kind. Doesn't make no mind to me. And if you tell me you don't like cheese, I'll look at you like you have 3 heads.
8. I'm a northerner at heart and Pittsburgh is the city that has my heart. If you have anything bad to say about Pittsburgh, keep it to yourself. I want nothing to do with that nonsense.
9. I'm on an exhibition dance team. Dancing is one of my favorite things in life. This is us:
10. I believe a friend and a glass of wine are all you need when you're feeling down.
Hopefully I've given you some kind of reason to stick around. I promise I'll be a better blogger after the last week, so don't give up on me so quick, yeah?
And now, the polish swap I've been meaning to write about for over a week now.
I was partnered with Jessica over at The Only Ten I See. She sent me two lovely polishes - unfortunately, the US postal service was a little rough with her box and one of them was exploded upon arrival. :(
This is the polish that didn't make it:
|Sally Hansen Greige Gardens|