I'm going to ignore blogger - I think those stats are all kinds of wrong. Let's look at the top 5 of all posts:
5. A Letter to my 90 Year Old Grandmother
I have to say, I'm not surprised. When I look at what drives the most search traffic to my blog, this is one of two recurring search terms.
4. About Me page
This one really surprised me. The number 4 most visited entry on my blog wasn't a blog entry at all, but my about me page! Interesting.
3. Marion's Trend of the Month: Boots
I really liked this one myself!
2. Marion's Trend of the Month: Pattern-Mixing
Again, another of Marion's fabulous linkups! I also really liked this one. Personally, I think the pics from this post are some of the nicest ones I've taken! Unfortunately for me, the park that I took these in (which is right across the street from my office park!) has decided to lock their gates and now I can't get in again to take any more. Boo!
- I get a lot of traffic from linkups. Looking at the top 10 most visited posts, 4/10 were linkups. 3/10 were giveaways. And the remaining 1 was the about me page.
- I get great traffic from search words, but the stuff people search for that brings them to my blog are things that are one-offs from what I usually write. I've thought about incorporating the same type of posts as the lookalike post, but I think when people find my blog from that search, they pop in and pop out, and don't come back. That's not the kind of traffic I want, nor do I want my blog to be all about lookalike items. There are other blogs out there for that! Maybe I'll incorporate more as time goes by.
- My outfit posts were some of the least viewed. I'd like to think that's because my blog is in its early growing stages. Currently, my blog is getting about 400 views/month. My goal for next year is 1,000/month by June and maybe double that by this time next year.