Wednesday, August 8, 2012

[Lookalike] Kate Middleton's Stuart Weitzman Wedges

I'm sure there are many of you out there who are big fans of Kate Middleton's style - I know I am!! So today, when I saw She Finds feature the Duchess's Stuart Weitzman Corkswoon wedges, I wanted to see if I could hunt down a similar pair - without the $200 price tag!!

The Duchess wearing her pair:

Kate Middleton, Stuart Weiztman shoes
Via

So, this is what I was searching for, but with a much smaller pricetag:
Stuart Weitzman Corkswoon in Black Patent ($190.99, on sale from $375)

Today's lookalike options:
Annie Tweet, $47.99

1
Le Chateau Patent Peep Toe Wedge, $19.99
 
Nine West Beeout, $40.05

Click here to view larger image
Glaze Women's Nana, $39.97


1 comment:

  1. awesome finds, jamie. i have been dying for a pair like kate's!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from readers! Thanks for stopping by!
And I make a point to visit the blogs of my commenters, so if you have one, please leave me a way of getting there along with your comment.

(Please don't leave a comment that's only asking me to go to your blog - you might have a great blog but this type of comment is just bad manners.)