Monday, August 6, 2012

[Find It] Something New!!

Here is another post in the same vein as last week - I need help finding something!!

I am in love with the larger monogrammed necklaces I've seen other bloggers sport. Like this:


I get so excited when I see them, but inevitably, clicking on the source of many of these necklaces find me staring at a price of $200+ (and that's for silver!!!). I get that when things are monogrammed, it may be more costly as each one has to be made individually. However, I refuse to believe that there isn't a monogrammed necklace like this out there that can be found for <$100. 

So this is another call to my readers.

Anyone know where I can find one of these in the sub-$100 range? I have a script necklace that I think I snagged for about $40 so I'm sure this can be done.

Any ideas?? :)

PS - This is posting on my birthday so any suggestions could be considered a gift, yes? :)


stillbeingmolly

1 comment:

  1. yes! here's one for $35: http://www.etsy.com/listing/101046977/monogram-necklace-125-personalized?ref=sr_gallery_15&ga_search_query=monogrammed+necklace&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=ZZ&ga_min=0&ga_max=0&ga_spelling_accepted=mongrammed+necklace&ga_search_type=all

    and here's one for $60! http://www.etsy.com/listing/87163860/monogram-necklace-1-size-personalized?ref=sr_gallery_10&ga_search_query=monogrammed+necklace&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=ZZ&ga_min=0&ga_max=0&ga_spelling_accepted=mongrammed+necklace&ga_search_type=all

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from readers! Thanks for stopping by!
And I make a point to visit the blogs of my commenters, so if you have one, please leave me a way of getting there along with your comment.

(Please don't leave a comment that's only asking me to go to your blog - you might have a great blog but this type of comment is just bad manners.)