Monday, August 27, 2012

[Fashion] Up Up and Away!!!

Hello all you lovely ladies and gents!!!

I thought we'd talk a bit about traveling - and packing. That fits in with clothes/fashion, yes?

Tonight I will be boarding a plane at 10:45pm to fly to Heathrow in London. I despise this flight, simply because I don't sleep on planes very well, so when I get there it will only be lunch time and I'll feel like I didn't sleep at all the night before. Oh, well. Small price to pay for a work-funded 2 week trip to the UK, I guess.

Now - packing.

Things to consider:
  • I'm going for 11 days
  • I'll be working 8 of those days
  • Our UK office is FRIGID
  • I can take one bag of 50 lbs or less
  • It will be between 60 and 75 degrees the entire time I'm there, according to weather.com
  • I will have 2 days to myself and 1 day where all I'll be doing is hanging out in the airport
That said, I had to be able to pack light, but with variety, and enough ways to mix, match, and use my clothes that I can last for 11 days without doing laundry.

So what did I pack?

I'll post the pics later today.....

3 comments:

  1. i am a TERRIBLE packer! seriously. so bad. i need to plan WEEKS in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack, it would be so hard to pack for 11 days! I take sooo many things when it's just a weekend trip. That's awesome that you get to go to England though!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Enter to win a gift card! (Open internationally!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun packing doll :))

    PS. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog and would love to follow each other if you like. Hope to hear from you soon.

    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from readers! Thanks for stopping by!
And I make a point to visit the blogs of my commenters, so if you have one, please leave me a way of getting there along with your comment.

(Please don't leave a comment that's only asking me to go to your blog - you might have a great blog but this type of comment is just bad manners.)