Thursday, January 17, 2013

[OOTD] Foliage...In the Winter?

{Welcome to all who found me through Shanna's blog! I wrote a little welcome post yesterday - you can check it out here!}

Today's outfit was actually inspired by another blogger....but then I couldn't find the inspiration pin. It sat and sat in my "to be posted" folder but never got there until today. That means you get some fun foliage in the dead of winter! Also, I'm still not sure who actually inspired this. I never, ever, ever in a million years would have thought to mix two different striped items - but I really loved the way it turned out! What do you think?


Outfit Details
Tee: H&M
Pants: TJ Maxx
Blazer: TJ Maxx
Shoes: Steve Madden (old)
Necklace: New York & Company
Watch: Target







7 comments:

  1. I love the fall foliage! Cute outfit too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the stripes on stripes! You can never have enough stripes in my book :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    JCrew Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color of those pants!
    Tagged you for "The Liebster Award" here: http://thecleverlifeblog.blogspot.com/2013/01/its-honor-just-to-be-nominated.html
    x Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit! Those blue pants look amazing on your! Great fit!

    Loving your blog!

    michaelandwhitneyweekes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love two different stripes together! Now you're going to inspire me to put together an outfit like this! Those are awesome blue pants too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok for some reason I did not realize you lived in Atlanta!! I LOVE Atlanta! Great color blue too!!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from readers! Thanks for stopping by!
And I make a point to visit the blogs of my commenters, so if you have one, please leave me a way of getting there along with your comment.

(Please don't leave a comment that's only asking me to go to your blog - you might have a great blog but this type of comment is just bad manners.)