Sunday, January 6, 2013

[Random] Sunday Soup #12

Aaaand on to this week's links...

Sometimes Pinterest projects fail. And these failed harder than most.
S'mores Cookies


Do you think pet names can be patronizing?

Couch-Hog

Showing some love to my favorite city in the world, Pittsburgh! Here and here.

What a great story about standing up against discrimination.

QutnOx1355003721

Another great boxer shaming. And a list of pug resolutions.

LOVE this video...


And this one is an absolute riot, especially if you enjoy watching folks get hit in the face.




Interested in discovering some things you never knew your smart phone could do?


1

Hilarious.

And so cute.

2 comments:

  1. hahah, aw! I love the puppies. So funny. This is a fun post, I love the Pinterest fail, haha. Can't win 'em all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahah that last pic of the dogs is hilarious because my dogs did that EXACT thing this weekend. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from readers! Thanks for stopping by!
And I make a point to visit the blogs of my commenters, so if you have one, please leave me a way of getting there along with your comment.

(Please don't leave a comment that's only asking me to go to your blog - you might have a great blog but this type of comment is just bad manners.)