Monday, January 7, 2013

[Vlog] Post-Christmas Sales!

Guys, can I just take a moment and be really, really honest here? I am loving vlogging. This isn't all that surprising, I guess, being that I teach for a living, and essentially vlogging uses a similar skill set. But for me, these are so much fun to do! I really hope you're enjoying my vlogs as much as I'm enjoying making them! I am definitely planning on doing one monthly, recapping my purchases for the month (since one of my goals is to spend wiser and with a very specific budget!).

Is there anything else you'd like to see a vlog about? Are you enjoying these or are you bored to tears? Honestly, I won't be offended if you're bored. Seriously. I teach classes where I watch people yawn for 8 hours. But if you are enjoying these, let me know what else I can vlog about and maybe I'll do more than one/month!

Today's vlog is the last of the Christmas-related vlogs I recorded. In this one, I've got some great deals from my post-Christmas shopping extravaganza to show off! Honestly, this is my favorite time of year to shop. I saved up extra dolares solely so I can go a little crazy with the post-holiday goodies!!




I know it's a bit long, but I hope you enjoyed this one! Happy Monday!


stillbeingmolly

1 comment:

  1. you know i love your vlogging :) and i absolutely LOVE what you got from loft, especially that chunky knit sweater! and oh my gosh those t-strap shoes!! GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from readers! Thanks for stopping by!
And I make a point to visit the blogs of my commenters, so if you have one, please leave me a way of getting there along with your comment.

(Please don't leave a comment that's only asking me to go to your blog - you might have a great blog but this type of comment is just bad manners.)