Today's post is my first vlog for the new year. I mentioned a few days ago that I'll be doing shorter, more frequent vlogs as I change the way I shop, but for this week, you're gonna get a long vlog in 3 parts - try not to judge the really crappy editing chop job you're going to see across the videos, haha!
Before you watch, know that 1 - there is a breakdown of what I bought below the video so you can see how the budget went, and 2 - don't forget to enter my giveaway for an awesome bottle of Sinless Cocktail mixers, which is also below the video!!!
- Cap toe shoes, DSW (buy here), $18 (original retail $80)
- Tartan scarf, Ebay (buy here in other colors), $14
- Green floral scarf, Forever 21 (buy similar here), $2 (original retail $9)
- Black and white scarf, Forever 21 (out of stock online), $2.50 (original retail $11)
- Pink and white marled scarf, Target (out of stock online), $8.50 (original retail $17)