Friday, September 28, 2012

[OOTD] Casual Friday

Well hello friends!

It's been awhile since the last outfit post, so how about ending the week with one?

Please excuse the lighting - I had to snap this midday and they're a bit bright.

Top, Sunnies: Old Navy | Jeans: F21 | Shoes: Candies via Kohl's | Bracelet: H&M




This week has been insanely busy. Monday we got back from my Grandmother's birthday weekend, then Tuesday I took the day off and pampered myself with a salon trip for highlights, a cut, and blowout, then met up with a girlfriend for a spa pedicure. Wednesday night was my dance night and last night I went bridesmaid dress shopping with my friend Jena for her wedding. We ended up finding gorgeous Ralph Lauren one-shoulder dresses for our bridesmaid dresses...this may be the first one I ever actually re-wear!

What have you been up to this week?

5 comments:

  1. Your leopard heels are sooo cute! Your salon/spa day sounds like so much fun! Have a great weekend, Jamie :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Win a chain link necklace + Chanel print!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great, I LOVE those leopard shoes! Have a great weekend! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is absolutely lovely! I love those shoes - they are gorgeous!

    xoxo, Meera

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from readers! Thanks for stopping by!
And I make a point to visit the blogs of my commenters, so if you have one, please leave me a way of getting there along with your comment.

(Please don't leave a comment that's only asking me to go to your blog - you might have a great blog but this type of comment is just bad manners.)