Sunday, September 23, 2012

[Random] Sunday Soup #6

Welcome to this weekend's soup!! Lots of fun links and completely random things to waste your time on this day of rest. Enjoy!

Regardless of your political leaning, you have to admit it's funny that the president acknowledged Talk Like a Pirate Day.


This is what happens where my best friend lives.

The Corgi Cam is so cute.

This will blow your mind.

Did Apple jump the shark?

(Side note, I am not really a big fan of Apple. I know I have some readers that are die-hard Apple fans. So I wanted to clarify that I do not hate the products themselves or the people that buy them, but I hate Apple's marketing ploy of turning their noses up at everyone else and equating Apple ownership with being better than the rest of the world. I don't appreciate the elitist view they propagate when their products are quite comparable to others out there.)

1 comment:

I absolutely love hearing from readers! Thanks for stopping by!
And I make a point to visit the blogs of my commenters, so if you have one, please leave me a way of getting there along with your comment.

(Please don't leave a comment that's only asking me to go to your blog - you might have a great blog but this type of comment is just bad manners.)