Thursday, September 6, 2012

[Life] Things I'll Miss About England....

Welcome to anyone who has ended up over here from my girl Molly's blog!!! I am so psyched to be featured over there and even more happy I was able to sponsor her amazing trip.

If you're new around these parts, these might help you get your bearings:

Oh, and I'm currently in England for work.

Now that you're caught up....

It's my last day here after nearly 2 weeks...I'm going to miss some things!!!

Driving on the other side of the car and road.

Shopping at Primark and TopShop

Chicken Curry sandwiches

Ok, I will NOT miss British breakfasts but I WILL miss the cute little jams!

I had these every day with lunch.

'NUFF SAID.

2 comments:

  1. Nics pics and post! i miss some of these things too!
    kisses dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so awesome! love it!! i wanna drive on the wrong side of the road!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from readers! Thanks for stopping by!
And I make a point to visit the blogs of my commenters, so if you have one, please leave me a way of getting there along with your comment.

(Please don't leave a comment that's only asking me to go to your blog - you might have a great blog but this type of comment is just bad manners.)