Wednesday, September 26, 2012

[Fashion] How Great a Stylist Are YOU?

Real Simple has a fun game posted today - they put together a number of outfits and asked professional stylists what they would add to an outfit to finish it. Then we, the readers, can play along and guess which item of 4 a stylist picked for each outfit.



I was pleasantly surprised that I got more than half on the first or second guess. The ones I missed were ones where the stylists surprised me and went with something that was a bit more matchy-matchy than my tastes.

So....

How did you do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from readers! Thanks for stopping by!
And I make a point to visit the blogs of my commenters, so if you have one, please leave me a way of getting there along with your comment.

(Please don't leave a comment that's only asking me to go to your blog - you might have a great blog but this type of comment is just bad manners.)