Thursday, April 26, 2012

[Life] One Thing

Hi everyone!

Hope you've been having a great week. Just stopping by to share some photos from the last few weeks. I'm scheduling this post ahead since I'll be traveling all day Thursday but wanted to share something anyway. Enjoy!

I'm part of a dance team and we did a performance at Harley-Davidson on Sunday. Love you Lea, Faith, Ruth, April, Kristi, Sharon, and Karen!

I'm the grillmaster!! Honey-garlic glazed chicken on the grill!

My doggie!

Hahaha...

This is where I spent my week.





Last Friday night was drinks at the Wrecking Bar with Lea


My cooking space of choice

My favorite seasonal beer!



*Don't you know, this ain't livin'
It's just survivin'*



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from readers! Thanks for stopping by!
And I make a point to visit the blogs of my commenters, so if you have one, please leave me a way of getting there along with your comment.

(Please don't leave a comment that's only asking me to go to your blog - you might have a great blog but this type of comment is just bad manners.)