Wednesday, April 18, 2012

[Life] Oh, Blogger.

Hi all,

Just a quick note to let you know that I'm aware I'm having trouble with my RSS feed. When I changed the url of my blog apparently my RSS feed didn't change and it's only showing the single post left at my old address. While I'm definitely trying to remedy it, since it's affecting EVERYTHING (my bloglovin account, etc, etc), it's difficult to fix the problem when you're only reliant on the help forums instead of an actual help desk with a Google employee who knows the system and can give you a quick answer. Am I missing that? Does it exist? Or am I really left only to fend for myself in the forums? (I posted another question in the forum WEEKS ago and no one has answered me...does not bode well for the RSS feed issue to be fixed by someone posting in the forum).

Bummer.
J.


UPDATE:
So it looks like the issue has/had something to do with the RSS button gadget I had posted. Since I couldn't figure out how to fix the button code (my knowledge of HTML is rudimentary at best), I just posted the feed subscription link you can use. I hope it works - let me know if you have an issue! I don't know about the rest of you but it's super important to me that I can read my blogs in an RSS reader.


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from readers! Thanks for stopping by!
And I make a point to visit the blogs of my commenters, so if you have one, please leave me a way of getting there along with your comment.

(Please don't leave a comment that's only asking me to go to your blog - you might have a great blog but this type of comment is just bad manners.)