Saturday, April 14, 2012

[Outfits] Always On Time

Some of this week's outfits!

Shirt - H&M
Jeans - Forever 21 similar
Leopard Flats - Old Navy similar



Top - New York & Company
Skirt - old Macy's
Shoes - unbranded


Shirt detailing

Love these shoes!



Tank and Sweater - Macy's
Trench - Old Navy here
Jeans - Target similar
Necklace - Kohl's

Shoes - Payless here

Hope you had a wonderful Saturday!

*Get a grip, c'mon, pull it together
It's only a sunshower, we been through worse weather*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from readers! Thanks for stopping by!
And I make a point to visit the blogs of my commenters, so if you have one, please leave me a way of getting there along with your comment.

(Please don't leave a comment that's only asking me to go to your blog - you might have a great blog but this type of comment is just bad manners.)