Friday, April 6, 2012

[Random] Phone Dump Friday

I try and clear out photos and other things on my phone on a weekly basis, so I'll share some of the week's stuff here!

My sleepy pooch... 


Our house for the one week of the year that all the flowers and trees look pretty!


Goofing around with mirror pictures...


We had a day where it was sunny and pouring:







My uncle painted a bunch of these on his soon-to-be-born grandson's nursery. He's so talented!


My aunt and uncle's boxer, Lizzie, taking a rest...


Lexi patiently waiting for my hubby to get back from night class:


Goofing around with the front-facing camera. :)


Songs on the phone playlist this week:
  • Tonight is the Night - Outasight
  • Brokenhearted - Karmin
  • So Good - B.o.B.
  • Holiday - Bee Gees
  • For Your Love - the Yardbirds
  • Home Sweet Home - Farm Inc
  • F*****G BEST SONG EVERRR - Wallpaper
  • The A Team - Ed Sheeran
  • I'm Awesome - Spose
  • Levels - Avicii
  • Good Girl - Carrie Underwood
  • Wicked Game - Chris Isaak
  • Everybody Wants to Rule the World - Tears for Fears
  • These Dreams - Heart
  • Get Bizzy - Paris Bennett
  • Girls on the Dance Floor - Far East Movement
  • Dance to the Music - Sly and the Family Stone ft Will.i.am
  • Banjo - Rascal Flatts
  • You're Gonna Go Far, Kid - The Offspring
  • Badonkadonk - Trace Adkins
  • Forever Young - Rod Stewart
  • Come Undone - Duran Duran


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from readers! Thanks for stopping by!
And I make a point to visit the blogs of my commenters, so if you have one, please leave me a way of getting there along with your comment.

(Please don't leave a comment that's only asking me to go to your blog - you might have a great blog but this type of comment is just bad manners.)