Thursday, April 5, 2012

Welcome!

So, I kinda lost track of my blog over at wordpress. I've recently been thinking about picking it up again but it's so hard after letting it go for so long. I also have this issue where I want to keep my blog topic-centric but I haven't ever been able to really pick a topic, so I end up with a blog that's all over the place. I've decided that that's ok. I want to make this blog fashion/style/trend/beauty centric, but I'd also like to mix in some music or current events or cooking or reading or whatever else tickles my fancy on a given day. The move over to blogger might be a nice fresh start for this blog. One of the main reasons I moved, however, is that blogger allows me to directly connect to youtube videos and picassa photos, which is where I put all my stuff anyway so the integration over here is better. Also, wordpress makes you pay for media past a certain point and it's not cheap.

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy my new blog locale and style!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from readers! Thanks for stopping by!
And I make a point to visit the blogs of my commenters, so if you have one, please leave me a way of getting there along with your comment.

(Please don't leave a comment that's only asking me to go to your blog - you might have a great blog but this type of comment is just bad manners.)