Sunday, November 25, 2012

[Celeb Inspired] Ali Larter, Finale

Bonus late Sunday post to get rid of this post that was pre-empted by my Thanksgiving post, due to poor planning. One last Alifit! (Haha I thought I was clever).

Via

This is a dressed down version of the outfit from Friday. I actually think this is the very same blazer in Ali's pictures. I, however, thrifted this amazing tags-still-on-it blazer and really wanted to wear it so I swapped out my Friday blazer for this one. I was more attracted to her outfit because of the layers and overall texture rather than the print, anyway. I think this is a great weekend outfit for a nice dinner or to meet some friends!

Top, Jeans: JCPenney | Blazer: thifted, Ann Taylor via Goodwill | Boots: Boscov's



Necklace: Kohl's | Watch: Target | Bracelet: INC via Macy's

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE your interpretation, jamie!! your blazer is PERFECT and i love those boots!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from readers! Thanks for stopping by!
And I make a point to visit the blogs of my commenters, so if you have one, please leave me a way of getting there along with your comment.

(Please don't leave a comment that's only asking me to go to your blog - you might have a great blog but this type of comment is just bad manners.)