Thursday, November 15, 2012

[Blogging] Housekeeping

Just stopping by to mention few housekeeping things:

  1. Next week begins my new blog format (yay!). I wrote this awhile back and since then have been cleaning out and posting posts that were already drafted along with any outfit photos I had stashed away that don't fit in with what I'm trying to do with my blog revamp. For now, all I want to say is that there will be a different topic/theme/correlating idea each week, and all the outfit posts in a given week will fit into the same one. There will be life/discussion content interspersed, of course, but I'm trying to be more focused here!
  2. I did not forget about 52 in 52. (Remember that??) I just happened to decide to do it before I left the country, so I put it off, knowing I would not watch movies the 2 weeks I was in the UK, and then it kind of fell by the wayside. No more! I will start that one off this weekend, and hopefully the first post about it will appear soon after.
  3. Tomorrow I'm going to be blogging about thrifting - I've gotten some amazing deals and I'm excited to share! Especially because I've been notoriously bad at thrifting. This latest streak is a Festivus miracle, for sure.

Changes are a-brewing! So exciting!

2 comments:

I absolutely love hearing from readers! Thanks for stopping by!
And I make a point to visit the blogs of my commenters, so if you have one, please leave me a way of getting there along with your comment.

(Please don't leave a comment that's only asking me to go to your blog - you might have a great blog but this type of comment is just bad manners.)