Sunday, November 18, 2012

[Random] Sunday Soup #10

Time for fun!!!


Via
This one is just funny. Sorry, but I'm so not a cat person, even though most of my friends are cat owners, haha!! Other favorite dog-shamings: 1 (this one is so like my dog...she uses her eyes to act like she hasn't been fed in hopes of second dinner from whichever one of us didn't feed her the first time!!!), 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7


Via

This is awesome: a guy posting on a dating website as a hot chick with zero intelligence and lots of problems. Wants to see if guys will still be interested. Hilarity and disappointment in the human race ensues.

There's a fat-blocking soda?

And lastly - this Spiderman meme is one of the best ones I've seen!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from readers! Thanks for stopping by!
And I make a point to visit the blogs of my commenters, so if you have one, please leave me a way of getting there along with your comment.

(Please don't leave a comment that's only asking me to go to your blog - you might have a great blog but this type of comment is just bad manners.)