Thursday, November 22, 2012

[Life] Happy Thanksgiving

We interrupt this week's programming to talk about being thankful.

Thanksgiving is the perfect reminder to step back and look at all the things we have to be thankful for. So, today, I'm thankful for:

My amazing husband. He truly is my partner, and I'm so thankful I found him!

My parents. I am so lucky to have been brought up in such a happy, solid home. My parents are amazing people and though I'm a bit bummed I can't be with them this Thanksgiving, they are never too far from my mind or my heart.

My brother. We are two totally different people, but I love him just the same. He always makes me laugh and I really do love being his sister.

My little Smoosh. She's the best dog in the world and I'm so glad she was brought to us!

My family, near and far. I am so thankful for every one of them, and am especially thankful that my Uncle Bob and Aunt Cindy opened their home to us for the holiday.

My friends. You all know who you are. You make my life so happy and fulfilled, and I can't imagine my life without even one of you.

My job. For the first time in a long time, I feel like I'm where I'm supposed to be, doing a job I really, truly love.

My health and the health of those above. I am well aware that I and my family/friends are so fortunate for our good health and good fortune. I in turn am so thankful for that.

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving full of happiness, laughter, and gratefulness. Happy Turkey Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from readers! Thanks for stopping by!
And I make a point to visit the blogs of my commenters, so if you have one, please leave me a way of getting there along with your comment.

(Please don't leave a comment that's only asking me to go to your blog - you might have a great blog but this type of comment is just bad manners.)