Monday, October 15, 2012

[OOTD] Oldie But Goodie

This outfit is one of my favorites. Maybe it's the white blazer because my other favorite outfit included this white blazer. Then again, when I got dressed this morning, I was using some Pinterest pins as inspiration (since tomorrow is the Try It Tuesday linkup!!! Reminder!!! oh - and the code/button is in the right sidebar) and the outfit I had pinned that had a white blazer in it just wasn't working for me. So who knows?

(Sorry for the crappy phone pics...the outfit was from a work trip)

Top: Target | Blazer: H&M | Jeans: Miss Me via Macy's (see this post) | Shoes: Shoe Carnival




 

 

What item in your wardrobe seems to make an appearance in your favorite outfits??

stillbeingmolly

4 comments:

  1. cute outfit!! i love that shade of green of the top and it goes perfectly well with the white blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Yolo Monday!

    I love your outfit! I need to get a good fall blazer...they're so cute with jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love me a white blazer! It always seems to "freshen up" a look. And paired with this gorgeous green...you look beautiful and pulled together.

    :)Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Green looks amazing on you, hun.

    Swing by to enter my giveaway! :)

    xx Love & Aloha
    http://elisharon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from readers! Thanks for stopping by!
And I make a point to visit the blogs of my commenters, so if you have one, please leave me a way of getting there along with your comment.

(Please don't leave a comment that's only asking me to go to your blog - you might have a great blog but this type of comment is just bad manners.)