Wednesday, October 17, 2012

[OOTD] Remix?

This shirt has made an appearance on the blog already - here.

I was hesitant to post this because as I was preparing to, I came to the realization that this outfit is nearly identical.


If all you change are your shoes and accessories...can you still say it's a remix? I mean....the jeans are a different pair...and they're not cuffed....but they're still skinny jeans with the same top.

Top: Old Navy | Jeans: City Streets via  JCPenney | Shoes: Shoe Carnival | Earrings: Won in a giveaway | Necklace: old





So...remix? Or no? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from readers! Thanks for stopping by!
And I make a point to visit the blogs of my commenters, so if you have one, please leave me a way of getting there along with your comment.

(Please don't leave a comment that's only asking me to go to your blog - you might have a great blog but this type of comment is just bad manners.)