Sunday, October 28, 2012

[Random] Sunday Soup #9

Time wasting time!

These candy bar scans are so interesting!

Here are some comparisons on the health factor in different Halloween candies.

Awesome engineering:
Via

Just in time for Halloween: 18 Things You Didn't Know About Michael Jackson's Thriller.

A wedding announcement. How. Stinkin. Cute.
Via

Wondering what to do with leftover Halloween candy?

Ever wonder how Jurassic Park was made? (This is pretty cool.)

Where do Jack-O-Lanterns come from?

Because I love boxers.

How about some inappropriate pumpkins?


1 comment:

  1. that wedding announcement is the CUTEST!!!! and inappropriate pumpkins are HILARIOUS!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from readers! Thanks for stopping by!
And I make a point to visit the blogs of my commenters, so if you have one, please leave me a way of getting there along with your comment.

(Please don't leave a comment that's only asking me to go to your blog - you might have a great blog but this type of comment is just bad manners.)