Sunday, October 7, 2012

[Random] Sunday Soup #7

Let's waste some time, shall we?

Via

Hilarious: a bulldog on a trampoline.

Who cares if this was a publicity stunt? Still crazy!!!

What do some of your favorite 90s actresses look like today?

Daily Thought Image 10-02-12
Via Real Simple

The Frisky talks about the real fashion rules we need to worry about...it's about time someone wrote this!

Bon discusses how blogging is like high school.

This video needs no introduction, it's just a great watch:



These t-shirts are awesome.

I love this list of 101 things to do you with your significant other.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from readers! Thanks for stopping by!
And I make a point to visit the blogs of my commenters, so if you have one, please leave me a way of getting there along with your comment.

(Please don't leave a comment that's only asking me to go to your blog - you might have a great blog but this type of comment is just bad manners.)