Friday, May 11, 2012

[Life] Squee!!!

Today, my parents arrive for a Mother's Day weekend visit!!! My parents have been married for 36 years and are the best role models I could have had growing up. They live in the same house in a small PA town that we moved into when I was 4 years old and now that I'm in Atlanta, I don't get to see them nearly enough. But this weekend they'll be here! Last year they did the same and we had an absolute blast together. I hope this one is even better!!!

I love them so much!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from readers! Thanks for stopping by!
And I make a point to visit the blogs of my commenters, so if you have one, please leave me a way of getting there along with your comment.

(Please don't leave a comment that's only asking me to go to your blog - you might have a great blog but this type of comment is just bad manners.)