Wednesday, May 2, 2012

[Link Up] 7 Questions

Gentri over at Gentri Lee does a 7 Questions link up and I love these kinds of things, so this week I'm joining in!

1. What is your favorite day of the week and why?
Saturday. No work, and you're not dreading having to go to work the next day. :) There's so much promise for the weekend on a Saturday morning!

2. If you decided to change your name, what would you change it to?
I have no idea. Something different, but I have no idea what that would be.

3. What is one product you use (it can be for anything) that you feel is a miracle worker?
SPF. Period, end of story. Always, always, always wear it. At 60, you'll look 45!!

4. High heels, flats, sneakers, or boots?
Boots!! But, living in Atlanta, it's too hot for boots about 90% of the year. So I'd have to say heels. A hot pair of heels can do wonders for your confidence!

5. You see your favorite celebrity (it can be any kid of celebrity- movie star, singer, writer, political leader, blogger) walking down the street, what do you do?
Probably just stop and stare, trying to figure out what makes them so different!

6. If you could pick one item to never have to pay for again, what would it be?
Airfare. Oh, the places I'd go!!!

7. what was your favorite tv show or movie growing up?
I was obsessed with TGIF growing up - the original one. Full House - I wanted to be DJ Tanner.



1 comment:

  1. hahaha! Love that you'd "stare at them wondering what makes them so different". haha!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from readers! Thanks for stopping by!
And I make a point to visit the blogs of my commenters, so if you have one, please leave me a way of getting there along with your comment.

(Please don't leave a comment that's only asking me to go to your blog - you might have a great blog but this type of comment is just bad manners.)