Wednesday, May 9, 2012

[Shopping] Gingham

Hey! Are you looking for the perfect gingham shirt on the cheap?? I was!

I found this little gem at a place I would normally never, ever, ever set foot in. It almost makes me shudder typing it. Aeropostale. This is definitely a place I leave to the middle school/high school crowd, but I have been looking for the perfect gingham shirt without having to spend as much as the gorgeous ones from J Crew would run me. So, for those like me - here you are, in 4 colors.



Thanks to Jill at Good Life For Less for this tip off! This is also out there for the month of May to make that shirt even cheaper.

For those who have a slightly bigger budget than I do....


Perfect shirt in mini-gingham
Le sigh
Happy shopping!




4 comments:

  1. YES! thank you! i've been SEARCHING for a good gingham shirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH. MY. GOD. I have been looking for a reasonably priced gingham plaid shirt FOR-E-VER! Thank you so much!!!

    xoxo
    Eboni @ The Fashionista Next Door

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from readers! Thanks for stopping by!
And I make a point to visit the blogs of my commenters, so if you have one, please leave me a way of getting there along with your comment.

(Please don't leave a comment that's only asking me to go to your blog - you might have a great blog but this type of comment is just bad manners.)