Tuesday, May 1, 2012

[Outfits] Anything But Mine

I haven't posted any outfit posts in a few days. Yeesh. I have this huge list of posts I want to add to my blog and I need to start getting them out! Let's catch up on clothes. :)

Some more outfits from my business trip last week...sorry for the crappy hotel mirror photography. (Although, the hotel mirror made for much better mirror shots than my home mirrors, since it was HUGE and I could take the picture without an invasive mirror border!)

Top - Limited
Pants - H&M
Necklace - Homemade by me
Rose gold watch - gifted
I bought these earrings at Target for our wedding (sorry you can't see them well in this pic) and hated them with my wedding dress. Now they make nice day to day earrings. I recently read somewhere (a fashion mag, perhaps?) that you shouldn't wear statement earrings or flashy earrings to work. Now, these earrings are not statement earrings by any means, but they're flashy, and I think whether you can wear them to work depends on what your own personal work atmosphere is!

It was cold in CT!! I seriously love scarves and this blazer seems to be made for pairing with a scarf.
Blazer - Burlington Coat Factory
Scarf - a market in London
I have one heck of a time finding work pants that fit me properly. I have no hips (an explanation for another day) and a tiny bum so I often end up with hip-and/or-butt sag. These work well because of the wide leg with no tapering, just a straight shot from the waist!


These are the most comfy flats ever...you can buy them in a bunch of trendy colors every season at Gap. I wish they were a bit cheaper so I could buy a ton of pairs!!

Top - Ann Taylor
Sweater - Old Navy
Jeans - Elle (Kohl's)
Flats - Gap
Minus the sweater (I don't like this outfit as much without it)..what say you?



And my plane wear for the return to Atlanta...

Tank - H&M
Sweater - Burlington Coat Factory
Jeans - Elle at Kohl's
Sandals - Old navy
I just love the bell sleeve trend. I jumped on that boat early and have been riding it ever since! Do you wear bell sleeves?


Have a lovely day!


*There's a warm wind coming in from off of the ocean
Making its way past the hotel walls to fill the streets*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from readers! Thanks for stopping by!
And I make a point to visit the blogs of my commenters, so if you have one, please leave me a way of getting there along with your comment.

(Please don't leave a comment that's only asking me to go to your blog - you might have a great blog but this type of comment is just bad manners.)