Friday, May 4, 2012

[Fashion] Take It Back

Another day, another outfit post. I can't even remember when this was from. I think a casual Friday outfit at work? I dunno. And I guess it doesn't really matter, eh?

Top - old (I have no recollection of where I got it)
Jeans - Juicy Couture
Shoes - old

My husband hates shirts like this that gather at the waist. I think that sometimes they do a good job of disguising an indulgent lunch. Other times, I think he's right and they make you look bigger than you actually are. What do you think about this style?


I've mentioned it before and you'll see it again and again - I love multiple bracelets! I just can't get enough! Do you wear multiples? Do you wear them on your watch hand or non-watch hand? I find I almost never stack them with watches but I'd definitely like to give it a go.

Bracelets - Tres Chic Boutique bangle (local), random shop in Bethany Beach, DE (turtles), and Betsey Johnson c/o Macy's and the hubs
Ring - old
I usually take these pictures when I take my dog out in the morning or after work and you'll notice that Lexi background photobombs quite a bit. When I look at my camera after the picture takes, I always giggle.





*And dust can turn into mud
Out on the sea*


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from readers! Thanks for stopping by!
And I make a point to visit the blogs of my commenters, so if you have one, please leave me a way of getting there along with your comment.

(Please don't leave a comment that's only asking me to go to your blog - you might have a great blog but this type of comment is just bad manners.)