Tuesday, May 8, 2012

[Fashion] Beverly Hills

I really like black and white together, and I find that a little pop of color can really bring together a black and white outfit. For work, I put together this black and white outfit and tried a pop of color with the shoes.

Top - New York and Company
Capris - Express (last year)
Shoes - ??
I bought these shoes to go with a dressy red dress a couple of years back and they never get much wear. I decided to try them and see if they would work.


What do you think of these shoes? Too dressy for the outfit? I never really get to wear them so I've been debating getting rid of them if I can't wear them with everyday styles. I really liked the look from the front, but not from the side. They almost look too big? What do you think?



Would you wear these?



*My fashion sense is a little whack 
And my friends are just as screwy as me*

3 comments:

  1. I love the touch of color but maybe the bling is too much for day to day wear? But I LOVE red heels with black/white outfits :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that was my gut feeling. I don't think these shoes are going to last in the wardrobe since I got rid of the dress that I bought them for! Maybe I'll try them with something dressier down the road.

      Delete
  2. i think i'm with jodi - the color is GREAT - the bling might be too much but it's hard to tell without seeing it in person - i'd love to see that with a pair of awesome red pumps - i actually saw a pair at Target for like $19! they'd be perfect! you look great, jamie!!!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from readers! Thanks for stopping by!
And I make a point to visit the blogs of my commenters, so if you have one, please leave me a way of getting there along with your comment.

(Please don't leave a comment that's only asking me to go to your blog - you might have a great blog but this type of comment is just bad manners.)