Here are her instructions:
You Know You're A Fashion/Style Blogger When . . .
- Copy the list below
- Paste the list onto a new blog post - and highlight/bold the statements that describe you or show something you've done
- After putting up the list, link back to Simply Sarah as the original list
- Add any other bullets to the list that you think describe fashion bloggers as well
Lets start this and see how far it gets!
You Know You're a Fashion Blogger When:
- The words "chambray", "gingham", and "ikat" are regular words in your vocabulary
- You know what color blocking means
- You love to shop, and in fact you literally get a high off of sales
- You use blogger's first names rather than referring to their blog name
- You've entered SO many giveaways; you never win, but hey you never know right?!
- You use blogger's first names and refer to them as if they've been your BFF forever
- You've sometimes wondered if it's vain to take pictures of yourself - and then not cared
- You've taken a picture, ran to the camera to see if you liked it, hated it and tried again
- You've mastered the art of "self-timer"
- Your phone is full of random pictures of yourself (bahahaha this is so true for me and I always feel like a complete idiot when my hubby scrolls through my phone photos cause it's so ridiculous)
- No matter what you're doing, even if you're camping, you wonder how you can take pictures
- You're constantly thinking about content for blog posts - you even write down ideas!
- You've gotten to know bloggers so well you feel like you've literally lived their life for a day (I'm working on this one! lol)
- One word: HTML
- You've pinned outfits on Pinterest to recreate, but rarely ever did
- You've wore outfit you just weren't into, so you skipped the day or wrote about something else
- You comment on blogs with <3 or XOXO, even though you've never met the people
- You feel closer to your blogger friends sometimes than your real friends
- At least one person in your life never knew they'd ever have to take so many pictures of you
- You've mastered at least one pose you use over and over
- You look at your closet and go "I have nothing to wear" yet you have more clothes than you need
- You know details about blogger's lives, but you don't know their last name. And you're OK with it.
- You spend your time talking about clothes, fashion, and styling - and people actually care!
- You realize now that blogging is truly a full time career if done right
- Blogging was just supposed to start as a creative outlet, but it's turned into so much more
- You've ever wondered "hey could I do this for a career"?
- You've wasted more time on your computer blogging than you care to admit