Wednesday, May 9, 2012

[Link Up] 7 Questions

Joining in Gentri Lee's 7 Questions again!

1. You just invented the next big thing! What is it called and what does it do?
It's called Father Time and it gives you more hours in a day.

2. Are you a lover or a fighter?
A lover, unless I've been drinking or you've really insulted/hurt/attacked someone I love. Then I kind of black out and become quite the fighter.

3. It's almost mothers day- if you could tell your mom anything, what would it be?
Mom, our relationship is so important to me and I wish we could spend more time together. I love you and appreciate you!


4. Do you like your hair curly, wavy, or straight?
Straight, even though it's naturally somewhere between wavy and curly.

5. If it was your last day to live, what would you do?
I would gather up everyone I love and spend the day just enjoying their company, preferably near the ocean.


6. What color are your eyes? Do you like the color?
I say they're blue but my hubby says they're green. I like the color but wish it was a bit brighter. I think in some lights they are actually a bit dull!

7. Fish, beef, poultry, wild game, or tofu?
I'd love to say fish but there's a bunch of fish I don't really love, so I guess I'll say poultry. I could seriously eat chicken every single day.


1 comment:

I absolutely love hearing from readers! Thanks for stopping by!
And I make a point to visit the blogs of my commenters, so if you have one, please leave me a way of getting there along with your comment.

(Please don't leave a comment that's only asking me to go to your blog - you might have a great blog but this type of comment is just bad manners.)